This delicious light cream is a special treat dolloped on berries or fruit sauces over cooked oatmeal, overnight oats, crepes, waffles, or biscuits. Any time you want to step it up a notch, this is your answer!
Yummy Pear Cream
Yield – approximately 1 1/4 cups
Prep time – 5 minutes
Chill Time – 30 minutes, opt.
1/4 cup raw cashews
1 can unsweetened pears or pears in their own juice
1/4 tsp coconut flavoring
sweetener of choice, opt.
- Drain the pears, reserving the liquid.
- Combine the pears, coconut flavoring and cashews in blender. Blend until smooth and creamy–no grit!
- Add back pear liquid as needed to achieve the consistency you desire and enjoy—usually 1-2 tablespoons.
- If needed, add sweetener according to your taste.
- Chill and serve. — chilling is not necessary but is nice; I often make it first and stick it in the freezer while I get the rest of the meal ready.